Thursday, March 1, 2007

Wow, that didn't take long at all

And my blog from MySpace is officially and completely copied over to Blogger! Yay!

So if you're reading this, and you want to get a handle on who I am, what I'm doing, and what I've accomplished so far, go back and read my old blogs. The details of my work on my first novel, my surprising success in finding an agent, and my first very close call with getting published are all there for your enjoyment (and possibly ridicule, but I'm OK with that).

And new posts will be coming at a rate of 3 to 7 per week (depending on whether there is any news to report). So if you find what you read here interesting, keep checking back! Favorite me! Tell your friends! And please, leave me comments... I want to create a forum, a community of friends who are as interested in what I have to say as I am in what they have to say.

No comments: