Thursday, March 1, 2007

Moving my old blog

It's moving day!
So far, blogger's help hasn't been much help at all in getting my old blog moved over here. You'd think they'd be more hip to the idea, because some blog authors might be hesitant to move and lose all their old posts. I can find no automated way to do it. So I'm going to be cutting and pasting my old blogs (more than six months' worth!) from MySpace to my blogspot address. I hope that once I finish, I can archive the posts. I'm going to try and put them all in one post, with the original posted date on them, to keep all my old blogs in a handy spot. If it doesn't work... well, let's just hope it does.

I'm going to put my old blog in reverse order (oldest post first, newest post last) to make it easier for people who want to look back and catch up to do so.

No comments: